The role of the Sales Exec to provide an excellent customer focused sales service to Extech clients by managing inbound requests for new products and services and creating progressing and processing sales quotes. The role is responsible for managing sales leads through to committed sales through the various stages as defined by the sales process
- Maintain relationships with key client contacts and develop an understanding of their typical requirements and preferences.
- Maintain knowledge of standard products and services.
- Manage inbound sales requests and update ConnectWise and Sell tickets and opportunities – provide updates and convert to sales as required.
- Liase with purchasing to establish availability and pricing for standard products and services.
- Prepare quotes for customers and manage the sales ticket pipeline.
- Convert sales into workbench, enhancements or small projects as per the sales process for delivery to the end client.
- Ensure that clients are kept informed and that sales tickets are kept updated on progress
- on payment terms according to the sales process.
- Role is subject to sales targets.
Training and Development
- Have a personal business plan agreed with CFO to help deliver KPI.
- Work in accordance with the Sales process.
- Develop understanding of workplace technologies and Office 365 cloud services