Our client offers a number of unique benefits, including excellent exposure, a great progression path, and a very competitive remuneration package.
* Assist and support the audit team in their day-to-day functions
* Draft financial statements in compliance with audit functions
* Prepare and manage audit budgets
* Create internal audit systems and procedures
* Train and mentor audit interns and assistants
* Review and assess the performance of audit interns and assistants
* Resolve client inquiries and issues relating to audit functions
* Prepare audit reports and statements for the top management on various financial aspects
* Ensure compliance of best practices of all audit procedures and standards
The Ideal Candidate:
* ACA/ACCA part qualified is ideal but is not essential
* 1+ years’ experience within a chartered accountancy firm
* Previous audit experience is required
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Audit Assistant - Eastbourne