Hospital Cleaner (Ad-Hoc)
The Best Connection Group are currently seeking an experienced Cleaner to work for Crawley Hospital on a temporary Adhoc basis.
You will be required to clean the Urgent Treatment Centre (UTC) isolation rooms at Crawley Hospital - the isolation rooms are where patients are seen that may be showing signs of Covid-19, for example, if someone comes in with a foot injury but has a high temperature or persistent cough they will be examined in one of the isolation rooms.
After the patient has been treated the room will be fully cleaned. In addition, cleaning of other UTC and public areas will be required.
Full PPE and training will be provided, but staff must be comfortable working in this environment.
Shifts and hours:
- Shifts will be provided weekly and will vary every week
- You must be willing to work Day and Night shifts.
- Days 1200-2000
- Nights 2200 - 0600
- Day rate starting at £9.09 rising to £9.88
- Night and Saturday rate starting at £12.82 rising to £13.93
- Sunday and Bank Holiday rate: £16.63 per hour rising to £18.08
Experience working in a healthcare environment would be preferable.
If this sounds like the job to kick-start your career click APPLY NOW and don't miss out on this brand new and exciting opportunity!