Management Accountant with strong MI reporting experience
We are partnering with a business based in Brighton who are looking for a Management Accountant with strong MI reporting experience for a 6-9 month FTC.
The management accountant will report to the FP&A manager where you will support the production of the Management information and report this back to the stakeholders of the business.
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Maintaining the P&L
- Product Forecasting
- Maintaining the weekly DashBoard
- Developing and maintain commission and income for each product
- Producing the required budget and forecast for products
- Maintain the production of regular MI and Weekly Dashboard,
- Cost Allocations process for actuals and budget
- Using Power BI to extract data and produce meaningful reports and analysis
The ideal candidate will be a Part Qualified Accountant ( CIMA,ACCA,ACA) with strong technical and reporting accounting skills with month-end reporting experience.
You will need to have strong communication skills to be able to explain your reports and findings to none Financial stakeholders.
This role might also suit someone that has strong computer systems experience who enjoys problem-solving. System experience with Dynamics and Power BI is essential to be able to the hit ground running.
This is one of many vacancies we are handling across the Finance & Accountancy market right now. If this role isn’t right for you please submit your CV to the job board so we can bring the latest roles to you!
Opening date: 26 /11/2020
Closing date 4/12/2020