Customer Contracts Executive : AerFin
Title: Customer Contracts Executive
Reports to: VP Purchasing and Programs
Position: Full time
Location: Crawley, Gatwick
AerFin Ltd specialise in aircraft end of life solutions, using our extensive inventory holding to support our airline and MRO customer base with quality used material to reduce maintenance costs whilst maintaining the quality and integrity of the asset.
Our portfolio of services range from PBH support packages for airlines, 24/7 AOG support from both our London and Singapore based distribution centres, engine leasing, innovative material supply programs for MROs including our Beyond.Fleet.Services™ programme in conjunction with SR Technics through to Technical consultancy projects to lessors and operators. AerFin also provide engine disassembly services for CFM and RR engines from our 100,000sqft UK based warehouse.
AerFin are enjoying strong growth and were awarded the 2017 and 2018 Fast Track 200 Sunday Times award for the UK’s fastest growing exporter. The anticipated trajectory of growth is set to continue and this calls for the addition of this important role to the team.
Working within a small team reporting to the VP Purchasing and Programs, the Customer Contracts Executive is primarily responsible for assisting and providing support in the day to day management of PBH and CPAL contracts.
Salary expectations: competitive
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To process orders from contracted customers within the service levels of the contracts.
- Ensure all contracted customers receive high level of customer service.
- Provide all contracted customers with status reports as agreed within the customer contracts.
- Assist in the approval process for quotes & invoices.
- Order materials required in support of contracts, ensuring on time delivery.
- Manage subcontractors related to each contract, ensuring compliance of agreed service levels and contractual obligations
- Assist in management of any warranty activities for contracted components.
- Arrange, prepare and represent AerFin at customer performance review meetings
- Ensure all contractual data is recorded and assist with monthly KPIs
- Liaise with other depts. within AerFin to ensure customer service levels maintained.
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE standard or equivalent
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft office
- A willingness and enthusiasm to learn.
- Previous working knowledge of Quantum IT system is an advantage but not essential.
- Good communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work using own initiative.
- Able to work within a small team of highly motivated individuals in a fast moving entrepreneurial working environment.