Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing
Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing As a Market Assistant you will help grow our presence on social media to increase sales and performance. You will assist with product development, list products on our e-commerce channels, run pay per click campaigns and manage sales and orders through our various content management systems, responding to customers via email and telephone.
Weekly wage £166.25
Working week Monday to Friday, 09:00am to 5:00pm with 1 hour lunch break.
Total hours per week: 35.00
Expected duration 18 months
Possible start date 01 Feb 2021
Apprenticeship level: Advanced Level 3 (A level)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant family run company. Established in 1979, PEP the Printers has been voted ‘The Most Loved Printers’ in Sussex 5 years in a row. As a leading print firm producing business and personalised print for the county we would now like to stretch beyond! With a small current ecommerce setup, the company would now like to increase its presence across various platforms over the next 3 years and beyond and are looking for an apprentice who wants to be part of our growth!
We are looking for some to…
- Help grow our presence on social media
- Optimise product listings to increase sales and performance
- Assist in product development across multi e-commerce channels
- Run Pay Per Click campaigns
- List products on our ecommerce channels
- Manage sales and orders through our various content management systems
- Follow best practice and compliance guidelines for marketplaces such as Etsy
- Respond to customer service enquiries via email and over the phone
- Write excellent, descriptive and interesting product descriptions
- Use Imaging software to adjust product images ready for listing
- Use photographic equipment to take product shots ready for listing
- Use video equipment to upload video guides
- Using analytics tools to evaluate current product listings and improve where possible
- Adding key words to listings to improve the chance of products being found by customers