3 days left
- Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a Vehicle Technician for a main Dealership in Horsham.
Benefits: up to £30k basic dependent on experience, excellent bonuses (up to £800pm) and overtime available Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30 pm, 1 in 4 Saturdays (phone number removed)pm, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and pension
We are currently recruiting for a Vehicle Technician to work within a main dealership in Horsham.
We need someone that who has previous dealership experience, who is a Vehicle Technician. We need someone to be able to undertake minor and major repairs such as cam belts, clutches, gear boxes and engine rebuilds as well as undertake diagnostics and fault finding.
· Minor and major repairs (clutches, cam belts, gear boxes)
· Vehicle Maintenance and Servicing
· Diagnostics & Fault Finding
· MOT's (if qualified)
Desirable Qualifications / Experience:
· Vehicle Repair & Maintenance Qualification
· Valid MOT Testing License (not essential)
· Experience working in a main dealership
· Experience in undertaking extensive services and repairs to vehicles to a high standard
· High attention to detail
· Ability to work under pressure in a quick paced environment
· Basic Salary of up to £30,000
· Excellent Bonus structure ( up to £800 pm)
· Monday - Friday 8.30 - 5.30pm
· 1 in 4 Saturdays (phone number removed)pm
· 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
· Training and Progression
Interested? Please send your CV to Emma Stevens by applying for the vacancy or email, or call (phone number removed)