Care Worker - Block Hours
Due to popular demand we are now recruiting for Community Care Assistants to work various shifts form 7am - 10pm on either a full or part time basis in the Brighton area. Block shift patterns such as 7am-3pm or 3pm-10pm - PAID BETWEEN £9.60 - £10.60 PER HOUR.
Whether you have experience or are new to care, we provide you with full training and ongoing support to enable you to develop and learn new skills.
As a Community Care Assistant your tasks would include assisting clients in and out of bed, supporting them with personal care, toileting, medication, meal preparation, shopping, cleaning and more.
We do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Be able to travel between clients homes
Benefits of working for us:
- Refer a Friend Bonus of £250
- Paid for training
- Paid DBS
- Mileage paid at 35 pence per mile
- The opportunity to progress into a QCF/NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care
- Free uniforms
- Ongoing support and training with career progression
Here at MyLife we continually strive to achieve the highest standards through the quality of our staff and their commitment and dedication to delivering care, support and companionship to all those whom they work with.
If you would like more information about our current job opportunities why not call us today or follow us on Facebook.