Interserve Healthcare offers high quality complex care services with excellent clinical governance and a passion for client centred care.
We are looking for a passionate Care Assistant to work with our young adult client based in Crawley who suffers from Muscular Dystrophy; which results in poor posture, muscle wastage and respiratory compromise, he needs support on a regular basis Monday -Friday, 9am-3pm.
The Care Assistant will be supporting him with his PEG feeding, moving and handling due to poor posture, pain relief, cough assist and BiPAP ventilation when needed, he enjoys social interaction , playing computer games and having interesting conversations .
Pay rate £9.97 per hour
- 3 months experience in health care or support work
- Reliable, organised and able to manage your own workload
- Have excellent communication skill
- Excellent relationship building skills
- A passion for providing high quality, individualised care
- Excellent Weekly Pay
- Competitive hourly rates
- Flexible Hours / Regular Shifts - To suit your needs.
- Paid expert training and shadow shifts
- Refer a friend scheme
- Excellent Holiday pay
- 24/7 support from our On Call team
- Free uniform if required