Interserve Healthcare offers high quality complex care services with excellent clinical governance and a passion for client centred care.
We provide staffing solutions to our clients ensuring that our care assistants and nurses provide services which form part of a safe, effective and happy home based care routine.
Our client is a lovely elderly lady that suffers from dementia and needs support with tracheostomy care and peg feeding
Tracheostomy care experience is required for this role
Regular day and night shifts available 8am-8pm and 8pm-8am
Rates of Pay £9.97 – £15.96
- 3 months experience in health care or support work
- Reliable, organised and able to manage your own workload
- Have excellent communication skill
- Excellent relationship building skills
- A passion for providing high quality, individualised care
- Excellent Weekly Pay
- Competitive hourly rates
- Flexible Hours / Regular Shifts - To suit your needs.
- Paid expert training and shadow shifts
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (cash reward between £150 - £400)
- Excellent Holiday pay
- 24/7 support from our On Call team
- Free uniform if required