Technical and Quality Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
This is a pivotal role within Operations, providing in depth technical knowledge of production and fitting of our products in a range of materials. This person will understand the process and workflows from ‘customer in, to customer out’ and explore areas for improvement and efficiencies, whilst applying vigilance to our quality processes and practice.
Works closely with the Senior Operations Manager and other supervisory members of the team, giving feedback, overseeing change in terms of recommendations, giving advice and guidance and leading the implementation of smart working.
This person will be a firm advocate of quality and efficiency in our business.
1. Experience of working within manufacturing at a managerial level
2. Ability to work to write clear process plans, prioritise and manage to deadlines
3. Able to influence and implement change
4. Experience in the quality management
5. A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach
6. Thorough knowledge of quality control standards and testing methodologies
7. Project Management skills and IT literate
8. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Experience of leading and directing others in the drive for results.
1. Overseas and manages workflow and processes required from ‘work in, to work out’ across all areas within Operations ensuring products and services are in accordance with our QA system, ISO 9001.
2. Develop and execute an ongoing plan for the development of production and fitting resource.
3. To feedback on industry, competitor, peer and product innovations.
4. To provide structured feedback on process and product improvements including new product opportunities
5. Approve or reject raw materials with respect to quality standards and record supplier performance
6. Select kit samples and check them using appropriate methods (measuring dimensions, comparing them to customers specifications and drawings etc.)
7. Maintain records of information, and various metrics such as number of defective products per week, etc.
8. Inspect procedures of the entire production cycle to ensure they are efficient and comply with our standards
9. Monitor the use of equipment to ensure it is safe, well-maintained and fully utilised to meet operational demand
Prepare and submit reports and recommendations to the senior team
This role would suit someone from a production and manufacturing background.
Monday to Friday
£35k per year