Domestic Gas Engineer (Haywards Heath)

2 days left

Company
RGB Network London
Location
Haywards Heath
Salary
£30000 - £50000/annum additional benefits
Posted
26 Dec 2020
Closes
23 Jan 2021
Sector
Engineering
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time
DOMESTIC GAS ENGINEER  HAYWARDS HEATH Up to £50k (+ van and fuel card) - depending on experience THE COMPANY  We are a well-established, reputable Mechanical & Electrical company who specialise in delivering gas servicing, repair and maintenance to domestic and commercial properties.   We currently directly employ over 350 members of staff and are looking for Gas Safe Engineers to join our dynamic, professional team.  THE JOB  As part of this role you will be responsible for servicing, repairing and maintaining gas boilers and appliances.  All aspect of gas and heating including servicing gas appliances, maintenance, break down, and installation upgrade new system, carrying out landlord Gas Safety certificates.  You will be required to work flexible hours and complete a variety of tasks relating to the role, ensuring continued smooth operation of the contract that you are working on.  Working on social housing contracts and communal spaces within your selected area 80% of the time and the other 20% where necessary for the business operation.  SALARY & PACKAGE Salary:  £30k - 50k   Vehicle: Van & Fuel Card Holidays: 25 days holiday Call out Rota: Approximately 1 week in 8 Hours: Monday – 40 hour week between 8 till 17.30 Monday to Friday Overtime rate: Time and a half or double time plus standby allowance of £100 Pension scheme Manufacturers training If you are interested in this role, then please apply with your CV

Similar jobs

Similar jobs