1 day left
- Full Time
Salary: £31,000.00 to £40,000.00 (dependant on experience, qualifications and occupancy), with the potential to earn an additional £8,828 PA approximately, for sleeping-in allowance.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Home Manager to manage a 2/3 bedded Residential Child Care Home for young people. The post holder will have operational, financial and performance management responsibility for this service and will be accountable to the organisation for the delivery of high quality, user and child focused and therapeutically orientated services. This is an exciting opportunity to join our expanding organisation and work alongside a dedicated, diverse and dynamic leadership team.
Opportunities connected to the Home Manager-
* Source the best talent and create a strong core team within the home you manage.
* Take an active role in organisational development and growth.
* Gain Therapeutic Qualifications.
* Develop and take forward special interests under the umbrella of the service and it’s users.
The main responsibilities of the Home Manager role:
* The Home Manager will hold responsibility for the co-ordination, management, strategic development, organisation and delivery of good, high quality childcare practice, in accordance with Anderida Adolescent Care policy and procedures, Ofsted Quality Standards and Residential Childcare Regulations.
* Deliver a therapeutic service to Children and Families.
* Train in therapeutic approaches.
* The Home Manager will represent the needs of the organisations clients at appropriate strategic meetings, groups and boards as agreed with the Directors;
* Provide an effective response to referrals, sometimes in emergencies;
* Provide effective management of staff performance and support in often volatile and stressful situations;
* The Home Manager will provide formal and informal supervision to the core staff team based at the Home on a 4 weekly basis;
* Deliver a service within a defined budget.
* Directly support children and young people, delivering the highest quality care.
Experience and Requirements for the Home Manager
* Residential Childcare: 4 years (Required)
* Diploma of Higher Education (Preferred)
* Driving Licence (Required)
* Paid per hour per rota plus 31p Drivers’ allowance
* Working hours are flexible.
* £30 Phone allowance
* Overtime paid at time and a half.
* Additional sleeping-in allowance £69.79
* Working hours are flexible