FEA Mechanical Engineer
- Full Time
Are you a Mechanical Design Engineer with strong FEA Analysis and calculations experience looking to join an exciting and expanding company?
Strong Finite Element Analyst in mechanical engineering required. Ideally, coming from analysis with structural engineering including steel, composites, polymers & metals.
Known in the industry for their quality service and product expertise, work load for 2021 is growing significantly - making it a great time to join them! The successful Mechanical Engineer will be exposed to a lot of variety as the project work comes in. The team is small and dynamic.
As Mechanical Design Engineer with strong experience dealing with FEA's and Calculations you be required to do the following:
• Plan and conduct FEA analysis working to optimal solutions to meet product technical requirements
• Defining scope of project and analysis techniques
• Provide results tailored to business needs
• Provide engineering insight to analyses and results
• Liaison with mechanical design, test, production and manufacturing
• Critically assess engineering questions within the business and identify areas where FEA would be of value
• Support Design Reviews with FEA analysis activities
FEA Mechanical Engineer Requirements:
• Degree in mechanical engineering or similar
• Good working Knowledge of a mainstream FEA package
• Good problem-solving skills
• Analysis of composite structures / metal structures
• Some knowledge of CAD
• Working knowledge of MS excel, power point, and word
• Good communication skills
• Be able to work in a team and on own initiative
Role is paying between £40,000 and £45,000 p.a plus pension, health.
This is a fantastic working environment, no politics and opportunity for a passionate engineer to really do what they love