3 days left
- Full Time
Location: Burgess Hill
Salary: £20000-£22000 per annum
About The Role
To provide high quality care to all residents under the guidance and supervision of the Home Manager, trained nursing staff and senior care assistants, and to undertake other activities to assist in the running of the home as required.
Duties day to day
* To deliver high quality personal care
* To ensure the comfort and dignity of each resident
* Establish professional working relationship with the residents
* Be profesional, courteous and transparent in your communication
* Assist and encourage the residents
* Prepare food trays and dining rooms, support residents with their meals and drinks
* Make beds and change linen daily
* Genuine interest to working within a care setting.
* Good Communication.
* Team Player, but with initiative to work on own.
* Satisfactory DBS check.
* Compassionate and caring nature.
* Good verbal and written skills.
* Open Minded and willing
* Has a passion to become a Care Assistant.
* Would like to develop a career and progress within Care Sector.
* Willingness to complete vocational training. (NVQ)
The Benefits of Working for the Client
Good Rates of Pay, 44 hours per week.
Free meals and refreshments and uniform provided
All training and qualifications offered.
About the Client
Care Home for the Elderly in an exclusive area of the rural South downs, who cater for and accommodate elderly residents with nursing requirements, which includes couples. The home provides a high standard of accommodation and care with a relaxed, warm and friendly environment