Are you an experienced and entrepreneurial Estate Agent or Lettings Manager seeking a full-time sales role in Swindon? If so, this could be the perfect job for you!
Our client is looking for a self-motivated and talented Lettings Manager to join their busy sales team in Swindon. You will enjoy a very competitive basic salary of £30,000 with OTE £50,000+.
The successful Lettings Manager applicant must have a full, clean driving license and be able to work every other Saturday, with a day off in lieu the following week.
If you were working for them, here are some of the things you would have done last week:
- Undertaking valuations of residential properties
- Identifying and registering potential buyers and sellers
- Securing maximum quality viewings, following them up, and obtaining offers
- Undertaking negotiations on behalf of the seller, giving prompt reports on progress, and achieving successful sales
- Managing a lettings team and maximising on performance
To succeed in this Swindon-based Lettings Manager role, you need to be a proactive self-starter who can prioritise and manage work autonomously. You must combine a competitive personality with an inclusive, team-oriented approach.
As an experienced Lettings Manager, you will have:
- Estate agency management experience
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Local residential sales market knowledge and a keen interest in real estate
- The capability to quickly build relationships with buyers, sellers and partners
- The ability to develop strategies to grow the number of listings and optimise sales
If you are an endlessly positive Lettings Manager with a calm personality and the ability to persevere, please get in touch today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Lettings Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly