MFG TECHNICIAN – NC, MFG QUALITY CONTROL & NON-CONFORMANCE : Elekta
MFG TECHNICIAN – NC, MFG QUALITY CONTROL & NON-CONFORMANCE
Description - Responsibilities –
• Investigate production material problems.
• Verify material non-conformance.
• Provide replacement material for production.
• Determine initial failure liability for NCR’s being raised.
• Check production stock and feed material for non-conformance.
• Organise rework or scrapping of faulty material.
• Inform and liaise with suppliers, SQA, M.E. and Production on quality problems.
• Input relevant data / Information into NCR’s on the Master Control database.
• Initiate purchase and re-work orders in Movex.
• Responsible for the packing and dispatch of non-conforming material to suppliers.
• To be accountable for the timeliness, accurate and effects of key task transactions in Movex.
• To ensure that the housekeeping in the area is maintained and health & Safety issues are always observed.
• Updating of the section spreadsheets.
• Completion of supplier health and safety return forms when applicable.
• Disposal of non-conforming material in accordance with Elekta Environmental Policy.
• Raising and amending of Non-Conformance Reports (NCRs) in Master Control.
• Refer material deemed to be beyond economical repair to the relevant departments.
• Identifying and reporting of any stock discrepancies found.
• Allocating responsibility for quality deficiencies and discussing with suppliers and Elekta employees to prevent re-occurrence.
• Completion of the relevant export shipment documentation.
• Creating Purchase Orders on material suppliers and third-party transport.
• Apply for RMA (Returns Material Authorisation) where applicable by creating manufacturing rework orders.
• Un-allocation and reallocation of lot numbered material in Movex for items deemed traceable.
• Conduct material stock adjustments in Movex.
• Unlimited material issue using MRP requirements. (Material Requirement Planning)
• Willingness to accept responsibility.
• Arrange return of SQA material from Banbury to the supplier.
• Sign DHR Device History Documentation CofA
Relevant Knowledge, skills and competencies – Understand the product structures and a basic knowledge of how products are handled and assembled.
• Use Movex to control material movements and costs.
• Maintain Master Control NCR database for information control and trending analysis.
• Prioritise workload to help production meet demand.
Educational Background, Experience, Skills and Knowledge-
• Experience of an MRP environment. (Material Requirement Planning.)
• Demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Experience of the Elekta business management system.
• Experience of ISO Quality systems.
• Current Reach and Counterbalance License desirable.
• Experience in the use of lifting equipment for the packing and unpacking of heavy equipment.