HR Specialist : Elekta
Description To provide a generalist HR service including the following areas:-
- Guidance and support to HR Colleagues, line managers and employees on all aspects of Elekta HR information Systems and global and local policy processes and procedures.
- Provide expert advice on Elekta HRIS processes.
- Develop and implement requisite internal policies in conjunction with global policies and processes
- Deliver and support project based activities as required to the REU HR Team
- Provide support for other roles within the HR team as required
- Develop and manage all UK Policies ensuring adherence to ‘Best Practice’ and Legislative requirements
- Implement Systems, Tools, practices and policies
- Support and coach line managers in all HRIS related issues
- Support line and HR in employee forums where required
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation, Elekta code of conduct and company/HR procedures and policy, ensure timely interventions to produce \ amend policy prior to legislative changes.
- Participate where required in the selection of Comp, Bens, and HRIS service providers
- Provide support to Functional HR Director as required
- Provide Operational and Strategic data and KPI’s to be used in the assessment of ongoing performance or longer term strategic initiatives.
- Provide regular data and HRIS KPIs as required
- Provide appropriate, accurate and timely data to multiple stakeholders
- Support salary reviews on time and within budget
- Prepare via research and due diligence service to the business
- Work with Corporate and other Elekta stakeholders across the Global HR community.
- Other duties as reasonably required to fulfil requirements of the role
Relevant Knowledge, skills and competencies
- Educated to degree level or with extensive equivalent experience.
- HR experience gained in a Technology or Manufacturing business environment
- Ideally CIPD 5 qualified or equivalent.
- Good level of understanding of Compensation and Benefits and European Mobility legislation
- Confident communicator able to support at briefings and training to all audience levels with a competent networking style across Organisational and International boundaries.
- Have a customer focused attitude with a can do delivery approach to resolving issues and providing pragmatic solutions
- Demonstrates the Elekta values