Business Analyst in Brighton
Location: Brighton - Moulsecoomb
Salary: £35,845 to £42,792 per annum (pro rata if part time)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Analyst to join the Programme Management Office team to establish and shape the Business Analysis function. This new role will play a critical part in ensuring our services continue to meet the needs of the University community.
Key qualities that we are looking for include:
- excellent communication, facilitation and problem solving skills
- experience of building strong relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders, helping people to develop a shared understanding of business problems and reach agreement on solutions that maximise business outcomes.
- ability to use a range of creative and adaptable techniques to understand stakeholder needs and priorities, translating those into meaningful written, technical requirements.
- ability to define best practice for requirements elicitation, modelling, and process mapping, and work with colleagues to embed those practices into common use.
- a good level of IT literacy, with Business Analysis experience in a complex IT environment.
- an understanding of technical terms and concepts, and ability to translate those into plain English for non-technical people.
Please find further information in the job description.
This is a full-time, permanent post. Job-sharers are welcome to apply.
Closing Date: Monday 25 January 2021
Interview Date: To be confirmed.