- Full Time
Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust (SCFT) is the largest community healthcare provider in Sussex.
- 5,000 full and part time staff, with over 4,000 people registered on our bank
- Medical, nursing and therapeutic care provided to over 9,000 children and adults a day
- July 2018 Care Quality Commission (CQC) rating of 'Good' with 'Outstanding' features
- BAME, Disability, LGBT+ and Religion and Belief Staff Networks
- Disability Confident Employer - Level 2
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and experienced nurse or allied health professional to join our expanding and innovative community Urgent Care Service as our Reablement Lead.
We are looking for dedicated candidates, with experience in reablement, who are committed about working within the field of community urgent care.
The post holder will work as part of the team in the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of patients who are referred to Responsive Services with a range of health needs, autonomously managing the episode of care within their scope of practice and experience, and liaising with primary care, acute and community colleagues as appropriate.
In return you will be supported by the Urgent Care Service, receive clinical support from appropriate clinical professionals, managerial supervision from the team manager, and opportunities to expand upon your existing skills.
IMPORTANT: The role will involve regular travel across multiple sites in the Brighton and Hove area. Please indicate on your application how you can meet these travel requirements, e.g. car owner with full driving licence.
This post may close earlier than the published closing date if sufficient applications are received.
Correspondence relating to this vacancy will be conducted electronically. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please ensure that you check your emails on a regular basis. References will be requested electronically also; please ensure you provide correct contact details for referees.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
- Reablement Lead JD ( PDF , 261.1 KB )
- Reablement Lead PS ( PDF , 263.8 KB )
- About Us ( PDF , 743.4 KB )
- Staff Benefits Brochure ( PDF , 484.5 KB )