Customer Care Professional – French Speaking
You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
American Express is a global service company, committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand and deliver extraordinary service to our customers on a daily basis.
Your role is to provide excellent levels of service to American Express’ French speaking Merchants as well as providing internal support. You will be supporting a range of services by swiftly and accurately responding to phone calls from our customers, making it easy to do business with us, while solving customer issues and celebrating their value to us.
As a fluent French speaker, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering outstanding service in every interaction and leaving a lasting positive impression by utilizing our Customer First servicing ethos
- Respond quickly and accurately to Merchant customer questions and issues via phone
- Own issues to the point of resolution
- Offer Merchant customers unique solutions
- Managing a workflow in line with departmental and individual goals and to departmental quality standards
- Ensuring clients are re-educated where necessary regarding use of online services
- Suggest new ways to improve processes and customer care
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
We are looking for individuals who can speak and write fluently in both French and English and who are able to bring the following skills and experience to the role:
- Ability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking skills
- Confident and energetic in your approach
- Motivated and committed to serve customers
- Have excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Reliable, and your team members can count upon you
- Pro-actively seeks opportunities for improvement
- Merchant experience desirable
American Express offer a fantastic and diverse working environment, in a state of the art building in the centre of Brighton. Our high performers are rewarded with target driven incentives and offered career development (both on a local and global level).
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org