Legal Assistant - Personal Injury (12 month FTC)
Legal Assistant - Personal Injury - 12 month FTC
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this well established Law firm in Chichester on a 12 month fixed term contract. The successful candidate will have a background in personal injury and be confident speaking to clients and liaising with senior partners.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist the team in a variety of personal injury cases
- Utilise the case management system
- Prepare case work and court bundles
- Record time spent on cases for accurate billing
- Maintain files both paper and electronic
- Digital dictation for letter correspondence
Due to this being a fixed term contract for 12 months the successful candidate will need to be available to start immediately.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Apply for Legal Assistant - Personal Injury (12 month FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly