Customer Service Practitioner
- Working week: To be discussed at interview. Monday to Saturday, 30 hours per week.
- Weekly wage: £124.50
- Expected duration: 18 months
- Possible start date: 06 Apr 2021
- Apprenticeship level: Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Positions: 1 available
Working under supervision you will be dealing with customers in person and by phone building good customer relations.
- Replenishment of stock
- Receive incoming deliveries
- Process Telephone and web-orders
- Stock taking and stock control
- General cleaning duties
- Collating customer orders
- Dealing with the daily taking,handling money and working on the till
- Handling customers pets in store, fitting harnesses, collars and other accessories.
- Handling frozen pet food (dead mice, reptiles and chicks )
- Providing assistance when required, helping customer to the car.
Requirements and prospects
- Good numeracy
- Attention to detail
- Self motivated
- Physically fit.
- Good customer service skills (the confidence to talk to customers in person and on the phone.)
- Presentable apperance as working with the general public.
Good GCSEs in Maths and English is desirable.
After successful completion of the apprenticeship a full time permanent job with the company.
Things to consider
This vacancy is physically demanding, heavy lifting involved, unloading deliveries and standing for most of the day.
The apprenticeship wage will increase on the 1st April 2021 to £4.30 per hour.
About the employer Employer
We are retail shop based in Heathfield selling pet food and pet accessories to the general public.
Training provider: EAST SUSSEX COLLEGE GROUP
Training to be provided
East Sussex College will provide the apprenticeship standard which will include the Diploma and Functional Skills if required.
East Sussex College will ensure Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity.
Before applying for this apprenticeship, please note that we can only accept applications from candidates that have eligibility to work in the UK.