Business Administrator Apprentice
- Working week: 40 hrs to be discussed at interview
- Weekly wage: £172.00
- Expected duration: 24 months
- Possible start date:12 Apr 2021
- Apprenticeship level: Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Positions:1 available
- You will be working under supervision making calls to clients, making appointments for clients and visits
- Dealing with marketing mailings. Organise all admin systems within office under the instruction of /Director
- Communicate with team regards any appointments
- Liaise with managing director regards appointments
- Keeping and updating client files
- Issue Nda to clients
- Paperwork to clients such as contracts issuing quotes
- Produces accurate records and documents including: emails, letters, files, payments, reports and proposals
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good English and maths (grade 4/C and above are desired)
- Good organisational skills.
Confidence in dealing with clients.
Good GCSE results (A-C/9-4 or equivalent).
After successful completion of the apprenticeship a full time position could be available.
About the employer
Playzest specialises in the design of soft play for a variety of clients, manufactures and installs spaces.
2 Station Street
Training provider: EAST SUSSEX COLLEGE GROUP
Training to be provided
East Sussex College will provide the apprenticeship standard which will include the Diploma and Functional Skills if required.
East Sussex College will ensure Health & Safety, and Equality & Diversity.
Apprenticeship standard: Business Administrator.
Before applying for this apprenticeship, please note that we can only accept applications from candidates that have eligibility to work in the UK.