Customer Service Assistant
- Working week: Hours between 8.00am and 8.00pm including some weekends. 30 hours per week.
- Weekly wage: £150.00 - £200.00
- Expected duration: 18 months
- Possible start date: 01 Apr 2021
- Apprenticeship level: Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Positions: 1 available
The role will include the following duties:
- Warmly greet visitors to the office, answer phone calls in a polite, professional manner, passing on clear messages where appropriate
- Manage correspondence by responding to emails and handling incoming and outgoing post
- Maintain effective systems ensuring that all filing and databases are kept up to date
- Coordinate CAREGiver retention activities such as newsletters, CAREGiver of the month etc.
- Provide project admin support to ensure successful project implementation and timely adoption where appropriate
- Provide basic local IT support i.e. setting up and removing users from systems and creating email addresses
- Control the client consultation documentation and make sure it is in accordance with legislative policies
- Learn and understand the regulatory requirements within the Care Industry and support the compliance of our processes
- To undertake any support or administration duties as and when required by the Franchise Owner
- Ensure compliance with Home Instead's Equality and Diversity Policy, in respect of employment and service delivery
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business
Requirements and prospects
We are looking for somebody who:
- Has a good working knowledge of IT systems such as Microsoft Office and Google Suite and virtual communication platforms
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Is willing to learn
- Is able to work as part of a team
- Is able to adapt to changing priorities
The person we are looking for:
- Is able to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate
- May have some previous experience of working in a customer service role
- Has strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- Is self-motivated and able to work flexibly
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to work accurately under pressure
- Is a strong team player with the confidence to work alone
Whilst we don't require any specific level of qualification if you have GCSE English and maths that would be an advantage.
It is hoped that upon successful completion of the apprenticeship the apprentice will remain with the company.
Things to consider
Due to the nature of domiciliary care and the semi rural locations of our clients and office the candidate would need their own transport or have access to their own vehicle.
About the employer
STAY INDEPENDENT AT HOME LTD
Home Instead deliver qualify care to older people living in their own homes. they offer a personalised approach to care in the home, with experienced caregivers pursuing the company vision of friendliness and professionalism.
Many clients choose Home Instead because of the companionship-based care it provides where much effort is given towards matching the right caregiver with each client and ensuring consistent service. through this attention to detail, its caregivers often establish strong bonds with clients and clients families and become valued companions.
Our person centred visits are minimum of an hour ans we can help with all aspects of care, including specialised dementia support, end of life and live in care.
Home Instead is an award winning company and we are very proud of our excellent reputation and highly experienced team.
Broyle Place Farm
Training provider: EAST SUSSEX COLLEGE GROUP
Training to be provided
Your training will be 100% work-based and your tutor/assessor will visit you in the workplace. The apprenticeship will be for a minimum of 18 months and you will have 20% of your paid time in 'off the job learning'.
You may also have English and maths included in your learning programme.
Apprenticeship standard: Customer service practitioner
Before applying for this apprenticeship, please note that we can only accept applications from candidates that have eligibility to work in the UK.