Business Administration Apprentice - Affinity Select Insurance Services Ltd
The purpose of the role is to create insurance solutions which provide people with the confidence to achieve their dreams. The majority of the duties will be office based, but as you grow in confidence and ability, we’ll let you out to see clients, visit Lloyds of London and our Underwriters.
Previous apprentices have represented the company at the prestigious Insurance Times awards held at the O2 where we have been a finalist three times.
The key tasks will include:
- Learning about Insurance and how it helps people and businesses
- Helping clients understand their insurance needs
- Talking to Insurers, presenting risks, explaining problems and creating solutions
- Preparing quotes and writing to clients
- Placing cover and collecting premiums
- Helping clients with their ongoing enquiries, including when they need to make a claim
- Negotiating with Underwriters and others
- Using multiple IT programmes such as Outlook and Word
- Communicating with clients and colleagues via email, face to face and over the phone
- Completing tasks and managing priorities
- Learning about the organisation
- Maintaining records and files
- Filing and general office admin
Your apprenticeship salary will be reviewed every three months. By the end of your apprenticeship successful apprentices can expect to be earning £13,000 per year.
The employer will be interviewing throughout the advertisement period.
We are a Commercial Insurance Broker, specialising in Professional Indemnity and Building Project Insurance for small and medium sized enterprises. The business was started in the owner's bedroom 19 years ago and is now turning over £5.6 million per year. Amazing things happen because of the work that we do. We provide the financial foundations on which people build their dreams. From grand designs to incredible journeys we empower the peace of mind that enables great things to happen.
Our core values are to work hard but we also have fun and look after each other as a team.
We are always willing to teach others so that we continue to learn.
Employer Affinity Select Insurance Services Ltd
Address 1 Horsted Square
Training Training provider EAST SUSSEX COLLEGE GROUP
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Sussex Coast College Hastings
Contact Katie Parris
More searches like this
- Apprenticeship Customer Service Apprenticeship Full Time jobs in Uckfield
- Business Customer Service Apprenticeship Full Time jobs in Uckfield
- Finance Customer Service Apprenticeship Full Time jobs in Uckfield
- Financial Services Customer Service Apprenticeship Full Time jobs in Uckfield
- Insurance Customer Service Apprenticeship Full Time jobs in Uckfield