Sales Support Administrator : Frontier Pitts
Frontier Pitts Ltd is the acknowledged leader in perimeter security equipment, including automatic Gates, Barriers, Bollards and Roadblockers. Our expertise in design and manufacture is the result of over 90 years’ experience and we are accredited to ISO 9001.
With around 100 staff based at our headquarters in Crawley, West Sussex, we provide a complete range of services including design, site surveys, manufacture, installation, civil and electrical services, maintenance, spares, repair or refurbishment and full project management, all backed up by a fully comprehensive customer service programme.
We are now seeking a Pro-active Sales Support Administrator to join the team to fulfil requirements in the areas of sales order processing and general office support. The following list of duties is not exhaustive.
· Answering incoming telephone calls and dealing with sales enquiries, including gathering information from potential customer
· Preparing costing sheet
· Preparing quotations for customers
· Preparing ‘copy’ quotes for tender documents in conjunction with the Telesales Executive
· Chasing up quoted work and monitoring quote in anticipation of an order
· Processing sales orders on computerised system
· Updating forecast sheet for potential orders due
· Sales support for Technical Sales Consultants
· Dealing with incoming emails and sales in-box
· Maintain customer database on specialised software (Eagle)
· Keeping sales figures updated via white board/book/monthly spreadsheet
· Preparing and presenting sales overview at annual sales meeting
· Raising purchase requisitions for hotels, flights, car repairs & car hire
General office Duties
· Shredding old quotes/paperwork when necessary
· Signing for and checking postal/office deliveries
· Sorting external mail and distributing it to the relevant department
· Dealing with reception visitors and greeting guests
· To liaise with other departments as necessary to ensure continued improvements to customer service and internal communications
Nature and scope
The person appointed will be highly motivated, enthusiastic, pro-active and organised, with a strong customer focus.
It is a varied role, and the post holder will demonstrate an ability to multitask calmly and efficiently within a busy and demanding environment.
The post holder may be required to attend trade shows or exhibitions for networking opportunities and to gain new product knowledge.
· Minimum 1 years’ experience within a similar role, ideally within a sales office role, but
formal qualifications are not required
· A working knowledge of Eagle software will be an advantage, but not essential as training will be given
· Highly motivated team player with a desire to meet targets and seek new business opportunities
· Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
· Strong customer focus
· Microsoft Office skills essential (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
The working hours are 8.30 – 9.00pm or 9.00 – 5.30pm.
At Frontier Pitts, we offer the opportunity for career development within a professional and friendly safe working environment. We value our employee’s and strongly support and encourage individuals, whilst offering the opportunity to work on projects of differing sizes within a variety of industry sectors.
· A competitive salary package
· Pension scheme after a qualifying period
· Access to Manor Royal discounts and offers, including reduced rate travel
Frontier Pitts Ltd Limited is committed to equal opportunities for all and we do not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, sex, disability or age
*** NO AGENCIES PLEASE ***