Are you an experiened Registered Manager looking for a new opportunity within Social Care? If yes, then come and join us as at 283 Dyke Road. 289 Dyke Road is a supported living service that supports young adults aged 18+ with learning disabilities, autism spectrum conditions, behaviours that may challenge and social and emotional needs.
Services include person-centred planning which supports tenants with life and independence skills, and identifying and maintaining education and/ or employment to maximise their future. Staffing is provided 24 hours a day including waking night staff when required.
Job Title Registered Manager
Location Hove East Sussex
Hours 37.5 per week typically Mon-Fri, however will include weekend, evening and on calls according to the needs of the service.
Achieve together are currently looking for an experienced Registered Manager at 289 Dyke Road East Sussex, on a permanent basis.
Additional Information: Driving licence is an advantage but not essential. Shifts are on a rota basis from 7.30am to 3pm and 2pm to 9.30pm, working 5 days a week, including working 3 out of 4 weekends and Bank Holidays.
About Achieve together
Achieve together is one of the UK’s leading providers of support for people with learning disabilities and associated complex needs, including autistic spectrum conditions, dementia, hearing impairment, mental health needs, challenging behaviour, profound and multiple learning disabilities and epilepsy.
What do our Registered Managers do?
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Registered Manager will take overall responsibility for all aspects of running a complex care service and will comply with all relevant legislation and standards. Including the Health and Social Care Act 2008 and associated essential standards of quality and safety.
Duties will include:
- Enabling the people we support to lead a valued and fulfilling life, to maximise their potential ability, physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially. Working in accordance with Achieve together’s ethos and organisational objectives.
- Leadership and management of the staff team to ensure a high quality service is maintained.
- To comply with the requirements of the Health & Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 as are applicable to the people we support provided for at the home, and to support the staff team to prepare for internal and external inspections of the home as required by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
- To work in line with and develop Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for that of yourself and your staff team.
If you would like to know more details about the role please click the job description below.
What experience do you need?
- Experience of working in an Autism, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health sector environment as a Registered Manager, Home Care Manager, Registered Care Home Manager, Learning Disabilities Manager, Residential Home Manager,
- The desire and ability to ensure that each person we support receives the care and support that is appropriate to their assessed individual needs.
- An understanding of CQC assessment criteria.
- Experience in managing and developing a staff team.
- Hold a current driving licence and have own vehicle.
- Be qualified or willing to complete the Level 5 diploma in Health and Social Care.
- A good understanding of risk management and health and safety management.
- Be self-motivated, organised, flexible and caring.
- Excellent administration and IT skills.
What are the Benefits?
- Structured and supported induction to get you off to a flying start, including welcome days hosted by your Operations Director
- Career development pathways to support you to explore your potential and achieve your ambitions
- Fully funded qualifications to support your professional development
- Full ongoing learning and development opportunities by our in-house team and external specialists
- Discounts platform for permanent staff, including gift cards, discount codes and other benefits
- Pensions – we contribute to your retirement fund
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Employee of the Month Awards
- Annual Staff Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) for help with financial, physical and mental wellbeing
- DBS checks and clearances paid for by Achieve together
We at Achieve Together treat everyone equally with dignity and respect. We believe in the strength and value of an inclusive and diverse workforce and recognise the positive contribution all employees bring regardless of age, race, ethnicity, disability, religion or belief, gender or sexual orientation.
We value the unique talents of every individual and work together to help everyone achieve their full potential by providing equality of opportunity to our team members, welcoming applicants from all backgrounds and communities.
Want to know more?
Call Jo on 07458109527 or email