Stock Assistant: Vindex Systems
Full Time: Monday to Friday
Responsible To: Stock Controller
Salary £18,000 - £20,000
Closing Date: 22nd October 2021
Vindex Systems Ltd is a CCTV, Automatic Number Plate Recognition and Intelligent Access Control system specialist. We provide system installation and ongoing maintenance support services. Our strong people culture has created a place to work where employees can thrive and be their best. Due to our growing portfolio we have a requirement for the newly created role of Stock Assistant, working alongside our Stock Controller to be based at our Head Office in Crawley, West Sussex.
- Aid in the managing of stock and storage areas, companywide, alongside the Stock Controller
- Labelling stock and locations, clearly and correctly; ensuring all parts have stock numbers and corelate with our Software.
- Checking the quality and quantity of parts are correct.
- To help improve stock controls within the Company.
- Attend courses/training, as necessary, in order to perform your duties fully and expand your knowledge/service to the Company’s needs/requirements.
- Manual handling and lifting; following correct manual handling procedures.
- Working with other departments to further improve the overall efficiency of the Company.
- Dealing with telephone calls; both internal and external calls
- Allocation and picking of parts/jobs
- Chasing quotes, creating part numbers, identifying parts
- Raising purchase orders
- Managing goods inwards and dispatching of parts
- Stock taking
- Dealing with waste management
- Deliveries to other sites
- Arrange returns of faulty goods and replacements
- Supporting with the control WEE equipment collections and scrap
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to learn new information quickly and keep up with changing products and processes
- The ability to communicate effectively and professionally, with the confidence to build working relationships
- Excellent personal organiser and multi-tasker
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Ensure that guidelines and standards of work expected by Vindex Systems are understood and met
- Ensure that follow-up work requirements are referred to the appropriate team member within Vindex to enable necessary action and recommendations to clients.
- Always maintain a professional appearance and manner, consistent with client and company expectations, and in doing so help to promote the image of the Company.
- Set a good example to colleagues by observing and obeying all company rules and regulations, complying with all site regulations, and safeguarding Company property.
- Observe and adhere to company health & safety guidelines and contribute to a healthy and safe working environment.
- A willingness to embrace change and a welcoming attitude to continuous improvement.
- Honesty and Integrity
- Clear Communication Skills
We invest in our employees with continued training and development. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with drive and determination to join our growing business. if you would like to register your interest, please Apply Now