PA to Senior Management Team
- Full Time
Brighton College is seeking to appoint a PA to the Senior Management Team on a full-time basis, to start as soon as possible. This is a full-time role with a salary of £30,000-£32,000 per annum, depending upon skills and experience.
Based in the Head Master’s Office and working closely with the Head Master’s PA, this position provides secretarial and administrative support to the Head Master and members of the Senior Leadership Team, requiring high levels of confidentiality and responsibility.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Secretarial and administrative duties associated with the running of the Head Master’s office
- Diary management and meeting organisation
- Assisting with the sending out of parent and pupil communications
- Booking and organisation of travel arrangements including for the Brighton College International Schools (BCIS) staff team
- Sharing responsibility with other PA’s for the management of group email inboxes and responding to emails as required
- Production of pupil certificates and awards
- Organisation of visitor itineraries and interview processes for senior leadership positions.
- Any other reasonable management request.
- This role will involve daily contact with pupils and you will be engaging in regulated activity relevant to children.
- All staff and volunteers have a responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young persons for who you are responsible and with whom you come into contact.