Business Development Manager (digital apprenticeships)
Creative Process provides companies with the skills they need to thrive in the digital age. We do this via the digital apprenticeship programme that we launched with Government at Apple's UK HQ, establishing successful digital apprenticeship programmes with hundreds of employers from ITN, MTV, Warner Bros, Omnicom, Universities, BT Sport and many more SMEs
As Business Development Manager your role will be to generate new employer relationships as well as nurture existing ones to create digital apprenticeship vacancies across all sectors and types of business.
Digital job roles in a digital transformation world are expanding exponentially and in this role the sky really is the limit with realistic targets and uncapped earnings!
Key feature of the role include;
• Building strong relationships with new and existing employers
• Use a range of business development strategies to drive and develop new business
• Generating new digital apprenticeship vacancies
• Creating new digital apprenticeship opportunities for existing junior staff
• To help maintain and build the reputation of Creative Process as the leader in this sector
Ideally you will;
• Have a track record in selling digital apprenticeships
• Strong and confident communicator on the phone/zoom/face to face
• Super networked with an established book of contacts
• Good understanding of Brighton and Sussex business and growth sectors
• Have a passion for high quality skills and training experiences for young people
• Hunger to meet targets and share in the rewards
You will be working for an agile business that places high value on quality and excellence and that appreciates success and commitment, rewarding staff accordingly and providing a flexible and friendly working environment.
More searches like this
- Apprenticeship Business Development Permanent Flexible jobs in Brighton
- Business Business Development Permanent Flexible jobs in Brighton
- Education Business Development Permanent Flexible jobs in Brighton
- Marketing & PR Business Development Permanent Flexible jobs in Brighton
- Recruitment Business Development Permanent Flexible jobs in Brighton