NJC Scale 5, £22,183-£24,491 pro rata
Full Time (30 hours per week)
Term Time Only, Monday – Friday
Required to start January 2022
11-18 Voluntary-Aided, Catholic Comprehensive School
The Governors are seeking to appoint a Cover Supervisor to join the school.
This is the ideal post for anyone seeking a new direction or wanting to pursue a career further down the line in teaching. This brilliant position will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to engage and work with students in a learning environment. This role includes supervising a variety of subjects including PE.
The role of the Cover Supervisor is an important role within the school as you are required to supervise lessons for absent teaching staff. This is not a teaching position. You will be supported throughout and all training is provided.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting and supervising students for the duration of the lesson by delivering work set by the absent teaching staff
- Registering Student Attendance
- Managing Student Behaviour
- Supervising Students with after School Detention
- Daily Administration
- Exam Invigilation or Supporting School Trips.
Closing Date for applications: 1 November 2021 at 10.00am
Interviews due to take place: To Be Confirmed