Contact Centre Scheduler
We’re looking for someone to join our Performance team as a Scheduler in Haywards Heath, West Sussex, or Salford Quays, Manchester.
Your position as a Scheduler will be deliverin resource requirements through accurate scheduling of resource activities utilising our WFM system, ensuring effective match of staffing against customer demand and work priorities including accurate call, webchat and admin distributions, staffing requirements, rotas and schedules for up to circa 200 FTE in line with operational budgets.
- Generate a rolling schedule which gives a realistic view of predicted performance in terms of GOS, AHT and shrinkage against workload demands utilising the WFM system.
- Maintain and update Teleopti to reflect all agents shift patterns, rotations and restriction requirements.
- Optimise schedules and reschedule when necessary to ensure the integrity of the schedules
- Schedule all shrinkage activities at the most appropriate times to minimise the impact on the business and on the customer, liaising with Internal Comms and L&D to ensure upcoming activities and training are implemented at optimum times for the planned resource areas
- Accountability for all annual leave, ensuring allowances are managed and maintained and a monthly position of used vs accrued is provided, flagging capacity where appropriate
- Managing the flexible working inhouse/work from home requirements of the planned resource where required to ensure the correct split is achieved each week.
- Interact and communicate with resource manager and resource planners to ensure schedules reflect the most up to date planning assumptions and staffing headcount
- Maintain and update all the reporting and analysis to highlight any areas of concern along with suggestions to mitigate and communicate this confidently and accurately to the relevant stakeholders
- Use accuracy of schedule measurements for continuous improvement, including making recommendations to improve scheduling efficiency and employee
- Management and maintenance of various mailboxes and communications from the planned resources
- Cover Real Time for absences as required
- Working as a scheduler in multi-skilled, fast-paced and demanding call centre environment
- Experience of using a WFM system, preferably Teleopti
- Experience of providing detailed reporting, constantly updated and improved to provide excellent insight to the resourced managed areas of the business
- Excellent scheduling utilising a WFM System, preferably Teleopti
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written to all levels in the Company.
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Good report writing skills.
- Knowledge of working in multi-skilled call centre environments
- Strong knowledge and experience of MS office including intermediate excel
- Basic understanding of all aspects of motor insurance desirable, especially Claims and Fraud
- Knowledge of FCA requirements (including TCF) and the regulatory framework relating to general insurance
- Customer focused
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Embrace, embed and incorporate the Company values
- Flexible thinker with the ability to quickly adapt to changes in arrival volumes and patterns
- Logical thinker with the ability to apply creative solutions to resource constraints
- Takes initiative to make decisions
- An organised and proactive approach
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- A flexible approach and positive attitude
- Strives to deliver performance targets and drive business improvements to contribute to the success of the business
What can we do for you?
We believe we can offer you a great working environment as we’re so passionate about our people. Here are just some of the benefits and perks that we offer…
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Employee benefit packages to suit your lifestyle
- Flexible working
- YOUday – we give you an extra day off to celebrate a special day
- The opportunity to take a paid day off each year to do charity work
- A health cash plan
- Help with travel expenses
- The opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Group life assurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Professional subscription fees paid
Employee wellbeing is high on the agenda here too. We provide a weekly free fruit delivery, discounted membership at a local health club and access to an Employee Assistance Programme, which promotes physical and emotional wellbeing at work and at home. In addition, we provide wellbeing events throughout the year to support physical and mental health.
For further information on what we can offer and to learn more about this role, feel free to contact our dedicated Recruitment team.
If this job sounds like the role you're looking for, apply today!