Business Development Executive: SOS Systems
Business Development Executive
Main purposes of job
To find and de velop leads for the sales team. To book video or in person meetings for sales team.
To build relationships that achieve the sale of print related products and services and also a variety business software solutions.
To generate interest, boost registrations for webinars and events. Also to promote and book software demonstrations.
To build the company followers and interact with the marketing team to convert leads to prospects.
- Using intelligent prospecting software, Linked In, and other platforms, you must build a list of targets that fit the profile of our target key clients. This list will then be run and worked on in our CRM.
- Creating and sharing social media posts to attract inbound leads, create product awareness and boost registrations for upcoming webinars and events.
- Approaching new companies, via phone, email, linked in to build relationships.
- Use marketing automation tool to engage people that are “warm leads”, ie people that have visited our website, engaged social media or showed an interest by downloading a whitepaper etc.
- Using our Key Client Profiling information, you must research and identify other businesses that fit and match the same criteria.
- Posting at least twice a week on Social Media.
- To engage a minimum number of businesses each month using the various software tools, telephone calls, emails and any other contact methods available.
- Use our CRM Microsoft Dynamics and our marketing automation tool, to identify companies that have interest in our content.
- Create, attract and build an audience for events and webinars.
- Capable of working Autonomously and working remotely, where required.
- Results focussed.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident with Social Media and capable of making creative posts.
- Computer Literate- Excel, Outlook, Linked In & CRM Experience a benefit.
- Must possess a good understanding of businesses and how they work.
- Previous new business development experience is preferred.
- A passion and understanding of technology would help.
- Negotiates and Influences
- Focus on the customer problems and help to solve them
- Pay – Competitive salaries that are regularly benchmarked against similar roles and regularly reviewed.
- Learning & Development – As a Company that encourages continuous learning you will always have resources and support available from the various software and hardware vendors that we use.
- Work & Home Life Balance – We support with a minimum of 20 days holiday per year, this increases over time and support a flexible working policy between office and home working. There is also an annual Sales Trip.
- Employee discount – Local discounts with Manor Royal companies for health and wellbeing treatments, massages and Osteopathy.
- Some other Benefits – Company Pension, Cycle to Work scheme, Annual Sales Trip, Regular Vendor/Client Entertainment Events.
What we ask:
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We're looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure SOS Systems stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
We are looking for someone with proven experience in generating leads that have resulted in winning new business For this role you will need to have outstanding oral and written communication as well as interpersonal communication skills.
Ideally the candidate will also have active Social Media accounts and a good understanding of posting, building followers and using Social Platforms to interact.
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have a New business hunter mindset with a can-do attitude and a high sense of urgency.
You will be a tenacious and resilient person with the ability to work and to develop within a rapidly changing market and technological environment.
The products and services offered are based around Printing and Document Management Technology, Cloud Based Automation Software for Information and Accounts Payable and Scanning and OCR Technology.
Salary –£18,000 - £22,950 + OTE
Location – Gatwick, West Sussex for office days + work from home days.
Closing date – December 31st