ICP Search is a specialist award-winning talent organisation that provides bespoke recruitment solutions to the advanced and emerging technology markets worldwide. Our expert team of consultants work in partnership with the world’s best technology disrupters to strengthen recruitment pipelines, support recruitment strategy and source the very best mid, senior and board level talent from across the globe.
We are now entering an incredibly exciting time as our growth strategy continues and the demand for our services and expertise expands.
That’s where YOU come in!
Our search has begun to find and create the industry’s best recruiters to connect the best tech talent in the world!
We're looking for Associate Consultants to support our plans for growth across Europe, Asia Pac, and the US. You will join a team of award-winning recruitment professionals that connect the best tech talent with the best technology innovators across the world.
Ideally you will have 2+ years successful experience in recruitment but this not essential! We will also consider graduate applications and / or applications from experienced sales or events professionals who are looking to become a specialist recruiter.
You will enjoy working in a hybrid set up and working as part of a team to achieve success.
Full training will be provided, and a career path will be tailored to ensure success.
What you’ll do
You'll be responsible for accomplishing results through the execution and delivery of the end to end, full-cycle recruitment process for a wide range of positions.
You will become the market expert in a niche technology area, providing consultative recruitment solutions to a number of household and global brands worldwide.
You will dedicate time on sourcing and delivering a great candidate experience while determining innovative ways to attract and engage top talent as we continue to grow.
You will also…
- Be part of a fast-growing, constantly changing environment, where you will be viewed as a true partner to the business
- Responsible for the whole recruitment process, from candidate sourcing through to the offer stage
- Deliver great candidate experience throughout the process
- Play an active part in building our employer brand
- Share market insights and use analytics to track progress and influence recruiting processes and direction
- Search and headhunt for a wide range of roles using different talent acquisition tools and techniques
- Represent our brand externally, making sure you tell our story and vision!
- Partner with hiring managers
- Provide insights to stakeholders on the market and advise on how to attract the best talent
- Initiate innovative ideas on how we may be able to organise our own events and attend events to promote our brand
What you should have?
- Sales acumen, ambition and humility are essential!
- We’re a busy bunch so you will need to be incredibly organised and efficient
- Communication is key so solid communication skills are a must
- Perseverance is key so you’ll have proven experience of resilience, grit, and determination
- You should be confident in slotting into a high performing team
- A keen interest in staying in the know within the Tech and Talent industries
- Be exceptionally client-focused, able to partner with our business leaders, hiring managers and external candidates to deliver a first-class experience for all stakeholders
- Demonstrate curiosity and learning agility to develop a strong knowledge of our business, products, and services
- Demonstrable experience recruiting within an ever-changing and fast-paced environment
It’s also a bonus if you have:
- A minimum of 2 years + recruitment experience in
- Proficiency in additional European languages, as well as English, would be a huge advantage
Why work with us?
We are set up to support and create success. We’ve won a ton of awards and have been featured in many industry insights. We enjoy what we do, and we love working together. Cool hey? We want you to succeed, together we are stronger.
Everybody in our team has an important part to play in our success. Whilst we are each individually responsible for our day to day running, we work very closely as a team to always provide the best solutions for our clients.
We know that if people feel good, they will do well. It’s simple!
We are a team that respects, trusts, and looks out for one another. We have a flexible remote working system that allows us to balance time in work with our interests and commitments outside of work. This is very important to us and has undoubtedly been the key to our success in recent times.
We do have targets, of course we do. Let’s be honest, we all need goals to motivate us, but we certainly don’t need them to weigh us down. We agree targets and tailored support together. We manage our daily business together and it’s all managed in an adult way. No big shot managers here, just a team set up to get be the best it can be.
Some of our MANY benefits include…
- Very competitive salaries and commission plans
- A very flexible hybrid working model (just a 7-minute walk from Brighton station)
- Early finish on a Friday. We also believe in the freedom to work the hours where you are more productive so more flexible arrangements can be arranged.
- Opportunity to travel to events and meetings in the UK and EU.
- Holiday allowance of 25 days plus 8 bank holidays, that’s 33 days a year. We also increase your allowance each year once you have passed 3 years giving you the opportunity to have 38 days holiday per year. Nice!
- Regular social events with a great team!
- Mid-year and end of year party!
- Birthday day off!
- We celebrate work anniversaries with a lie in or early finish AND special gifts to celebrate certain milestones along the way!
- Private health care, which also includes free gym membership!
- Pension contributions as you’d expect!
……….and much more!
Sound like a team you’d like to join? Great!