Ashdown Park Hotel & Country Club are seeking enthusiastic individuals to work in our Food and Beverage team, to help ensure all of our guests enjoy a distinctively memorable experience.
This role will involve primarily working within Conference & Banqueting in a variety of events such as weddings, private dining and conferences. It will also provide the versatility to work across our Food & Beverage outlets including Fine Dining Anderida Restaurant, Lounge & Bar and Forest Brasserie.
We are seeking people with a passion for hospitality. You will be working a varied shift pattern, covering breakfast service, evenings, at weekends and during holiday periods.
Waiter/Waitress Key Attributes
- Have enthusiasm, dedication and a genuine passion for food, wine and people.
- Have excellent customer care and communication skills
- The ability to interact with colleagues and guests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Be very well presented and able to remain calm under pressure
- Experience not required as full training and support will be given