3 days left
- Full Time
We treat our team like family and our guest like royalty!
We are looking for a Sales Administrator who will support the Sales Team with all aspects of administration. It is a varied role covering both corporate and meeting and event sales opportunities. You will assist with developing pipelines of new opportunities across all segments and build relationships with conference and corporate accounts locally.
What we are looking for:
- Keen interest to develop in Sales – we work as a small team in a large organisation striving for the best results.
- Continuously seeks to endeavour and to improve the department’s efficient operation and knowledge of own job
- Microsoft and Excel experience essential
- Knowledge of Delphi, Opera and OnQ an advantage but training would be given.
- Marketing knowledge would be helpful to assist with local PR and promotions
- Complete all rate requests (RFP’s) for all three hotels
- Research all Hoteligence for local and global opportunities – proactive response to secure new contracts.
- Promote Hilton and ACCOR Loyalty Scheme to local corporate accounts
- Assist in organising client events.
- Compile reports with statistics and sales actions for monthly team review.
What do we offer?
Our Sales Administrator receives some excellent company benefits:
- A very competitive salary
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels as well as Hilton Hotels Worldwide, for you and friends and family
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning
- Free Meals on shift
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
- Apply now to be our new Sales Administrator and join our team!
Apply for Sales Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly