Up to £28,000 per annum
Fantastic Opportunity for Reservation Professional to build career path in Revenue. We are recruiting for Revenue Analyst for our Gatwick Cluster Hotels. This role is to support the Revenue Manager to ensure that budget is achieved by maximising on hotel room sales through managing the rate levels and occupancy strategy in liaison with the Revenue Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To participate in the preparation of the annual budget and revenue plan
- To participate in the weekly Strategy Meetings others when appropriate
- To monitor the average rate and the total rooms revenue of the hotel and ensure that all team members are aware of these targets.
- Monitor competitors pricing and understand the local market.
- Pro-actively reviews and implements room accommodation and rate inventory controls via Holidex / Perform, & Opera
- To be aware of future business on the books and to take action as directed by the Revenue Manager
- Prepares monthly reports and along with the Revenue Manager provide critical analysis on performance vs forecast and budget
- Provide analytical support to any group wide or hotel specific revenue or e-commerce initiative/product
- Conducts displacement analysis of group & M&E business as needed to determine the impact potential business will have on RevPar
- To understand the history of group pickups, monitor and assist with groups, group pickup and manage group cut-off dates accordingly.
Skills & Experience
- Previous Hotel Reservations or Reception supervisory experience is preferable
- Previous experience analysing data and trends is preferable
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Competency in the use of Microsoft Office