Sales & Account Executive
Sales & Account Executive
An amazing opportunity to join a dynamic and passionate team.
This role is a highly collaborative and consultative role that will involve working closely with other members of the sales and marketing team, to provide digital learning solutions to our existing and growing client base.
Reporting to Head of digital library you will champion our existing library of digital courses and provide guidance and support to create the best learning experiences possible for our customers.
Responsibilities and duties
- Managing our incoming enquiries via phone, email, and live chat to a high level of customer service, exemplifying the company values.
- To learn and communicate our developing products and services in order to provide guidance on our digital learning solutions to both current and prospective clients.
- Building and managing your pipeline in CRM to help grow the business and meet your own personal business plan
- Managing sales from inception to implementation and beyond (including quoting, product demonstrations, and sales administration)
- To develop and execute lead generation campaigns (ranging from web shop promotions, content development, collateral, email, social media etc) with the marketing team.
- To work collaboratively with the team and wider company, participating in regular catch-up sessions and monthly sales review meetings.
- Might suit a graduate with selling, retail or front of house experience looking for the next step in their career.
- Experience of working in a commercial environment (i.e Retail/Sales)
- Experience of Account Management and/or customer relations (i.e Hospitality)
- Experience of digital learning (its use and benefits) is beneficial, not mandatory.
Desired / required skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A Proactive, dynamic and ‘can do’ attitude Can work as part of a team, but also to be able to work independently, take initiative, and contribute to new ideas required in a diverse, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- First rate Problem-solving skills Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Strong commercial awareness
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Good level of numeracy
- Great Verbal and Written Communication Skills,
- Working with a tight-knit team who are full of passion and drive to create the best learning experiences we can for our customers.
- Uncapped commission on sales.
- Reward Me; a recognition and reward program.
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Annual Flu Vaccination
- Office Fruit deliveries
- Private Health insurance offered after 2 years of service