Digital Marketing Apprentice - Lewes, East Sussex
We are a digital marketing agency based in Lewes just outside of Brighton. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing apprentice to support our team.
As a digital marketing apprentice working within an agency, you will be supporting the rest of the team assisting with a variety of tasks. This will include supporting our graphic designers, content creators and web developers. You will have the unique opportunity to learn from each of the departments and assist them in their daily activities.
GetCrisp predominantly work with the tech industry supporting every aspect of digital marketing including social (LinkedIn, Insta, SEO, written content, PPC, and web and software development.
This is a 12-month apprenticeship that will continue into a full-time position for the right candidate.
Your duties will include:
- Creation of social media graphics Assisting with content creation SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) Support web developers (populating content, images & design changes) Communicate with customers through project management software Email marketing campaigns
- Interested in perusing a career in digital marketing
- A good eye for graphic design
- Good IT Skills Good written English skills
- Have worked within a customer-facing role previously Well organised Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to be trained and developed
- Ability to use own initiative
- Polite and friendly
- Positive 'can do' attitude
- Relaxed working environment Birthdays off 30+ days off including bank holidays Regular work social events
Training to be provided
Digital marketer level 3 standard
You will undertake the Digital Marketer Level 3 apprenticeship.
Apprentices will receive a mixture of on and off-the-job training in addition to monthly sessions with a Training Coach. Training will be provided at our Training Centre in Brighton and our Training Coaches will offer support and guidance in the workplace where apprentices will gain on-the job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge, and behaviours they need to begin their career in Digital Marketing.
The Apprenticeship includes:
- BCS Certificate in Marketing Principles
- BCS Certificate in Principles of Coding
- Google Analytics IQ
Apprentices will be required to build a portfolio of evidence of workplace activities to demonstrate that they have achieved the required level of skills and knowledge for the qualification programme.
During the 15 months of training you will learn cutting edge theory and industry practice across three Knowledge Modules:
Marketing Principles – starting with the basics you will learn how to effectively target customers based on their wants and desires as well as how the sales and marketing funnels work. You will understand what makes customers buy or not buy and how marketing can influence this as well as how to effectively focus on target markets and manage customers to make them loyal to a business.
How the Web Works – delving into the techniques you will learn the Principles of Coding and how marketers create effective websites, designs and user interfaces. This includes how web design and development drive engagement and conversions.
Driving Return on Investment – using data to create detailed customer insight, you will learn how to use industry-leading platforms (including Google Analytics) to understand the online customer journey and improve your marketing based on customer usage of your website.
English and maths Level 2 - if GCSE Grade C or above, (level 4-9) has not already been achieved.