Fitters for Barrier Section: Frontier Pitts
Frontier Pitts is looking for Fitters to be based at our Crawley HQ to work on security Barriers.
The Fitters are responsible for the final assembly of the Security Equipment in accordance with assembly drawings issued by the Drawing Office, this includes but is not limited to the following:
- Collate materials required to complete bespoke product manufacture. This may involve unloading deliveries
- Assemble into a complete product in accordance with job specific specifications and drawings
- Ensure the aesthetics of the product remain of the highest quality for the client.
- Use manual handling equipment where required
- Prepare equipment for factory acceptance testing and complete appropriate paperwork
- You must be able to work under pressure and prioritise tasks
- You must be able to work unsupervised and be self-motivated
- Some experience of using hand tools such as drills, screwdrivers, sockets etc. is essential
- Show an understanding of electrical wiring
- Display a proactive attitude within the organisation with a culture of ‘right first time’ and ownership of problems
- Recommend resources and training, to ensure that the organisation can meet future demands from its customers
- Clearly and concisely communicate with all levels of personnel
- A forklift license would be an advantage
Positions available include:
- Fitter for day shift
Working Hour Shift:
- Monday to Friday – 7.30 to 16.30
At Frontier Pitts, we offer the opportunity for career development within a professional and friendly safe working environment. We value our employee’s and strongly support and encourage individuals, whilst offering the opportunity to work on projects of differing sizes within a variety of industry sectors.
- A competitive salary package
- Pension scheme after a qualifying period
- Access to Manor Royal discounts and offers, including reduced rate travel
Frontier Pitts Limited is committed to equal opportunities for all and we do not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, sex, disability or age.