Digital Content & Market Analyst Apprentice (Morning & PM shift pattern) - Financial Juice
We are currently seeking an ambitious financial market Analyst to join our company based in Horley. This role combines digital marketing or content producing with analysis work of the forex, commodities, fixed income, and stock markets. Hours are 7am - 4pm Monday to Friday. The employer is open to the Apprentice doing either Digital Marketing or Junior Content Producing Level 3.
Day to day you can expect to be:
- Providing voice and text headlines
- Gather, curate and analyse content from the financial web
- Manage regular posting to social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. to improve social media presence and engagement
- Create graphics and written content social media platforms and the website
- Keeping up to date with news headlines throughout the day/week
- As a junior market analyst, you’ll be expected to set up economic releases for the day ahead using various platforms to manage them. E.g. making sure figures are correct and any missing speaker events are included
- Review the news that has previously been put out to get an understanding of what to expect for the day ahead - Throughout the day responsibility will be to read headlines over a microphone or type headlines that will be put out on the site through various platforms.
- You’ll also make sure to look in detail of the headlines that have come through to gain a better understanding of what is going on in the markets and global economy. This will also include understanding every release and what it means.
- Keeping an eye on the markets and how news affects it will also be required. Large moves can be very exciting to see when a release or headline is the cause.
- Knowledge is key, so you will be required to use the resources provided to learn about the global economy, and what is currently going on.
- Part of your day will also include time for study for the apprenticeship.
- Whilst running the service, the expectation is to come up with new ideas to improve the service or add new ideas that can change the way the service is run, or even the office dynamic
Here is a mini promo video of us:
- Excellent communication, listening and timekeeping skills
- A clear speaking voice is critical, as much of the content will be voice or video-based
- Excellent reading skills are a must and you will be expected to demonstrate this in the interview
- Organisational skills and time management
- To have a positive attitude
- Friendly and an excellent communicator
- To have a genuine interest in finance
- Focused and driven
- Well motivated
- Good attention to detail
- Good level of concentration
- At least 5 x GCSEs (A*- C), or equivalent, including maths and English (Grades 4-9) are essential
- Must have good IT and Digital skills
Ongoing employment for the right candidate if circumstances allow. (Most of our apprentices work hard, achieve their apprenticeship qualification, develop sought-after skills, and are then employed on an ongoing basis after their apprenticeship).
● Potentially gain a full-time role
● Potential for a higher salary
A full-time permanent position will be offered to apprentices who not only perform their duties but have become valued as a member of the team. We want to prepare apprentices for a career in the city, where they can apply the skills learned in analysis and communication. We also want an apprentice that will continue to work with us in either management of a session or create their own product that they can run, and support will be provided to help you get a product off the ground.
Things to consider
Business is moving to Crawley Town center in August 2022. Easy commute and public transport from Trains to Busses.
A great position to start your content-producing career.