Recoveries Claims Negotiator
Would you like an exciting new career within Motor Insurance and Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm! Why not consider ‘First Central’ an award-winning innovative insurance and technology organisation, delivering market-leading motor insurance, underwriting, distribution, finance, technology and legal services!
- Salary between £19,200 to £25,700 - Depending on experience
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Clear progression matrix
- Flexible working pattern from our Haywards Heath office
- Fully supportive team throughout
- Fantastic company benefits
- £100 off your car insurance!
- A fun place to work!
We have three vacancies for a Recoveries Claims Negotiator to join us in our Haywards Heath, West Sussex office. Your main duties include sending claim allegations to at fault third party insurers, requesting reimbursement of our costs and instructing solicitors for litigation. We will offer you excellent training to learn our systems with plenty of ongoing progression to take on more responsibility leading to a successful career within Motor Insurance!
If you have excellent customer service skills and compassionate, we’d love to hear from you!
Recoveries Claims Negotiator Job responsibilities:
- Speaking with customers to provide an update on their claims journey
- Sending allegations to third party insurers and Solicitors
- Submitting any costs to third party companies
- Negotiating costs for Quantum (Damages) disputes
- Recovering costs from debtors for breach of policy/Indemnity withdrawn cases
- Instructing solicitors to commence legal proceedings for outstanding costs
- To proactively establish liability by requesting CCTV/Police evidence/Witness information within SLAs provided.
- Dealing with Non fault cases that happen abroad or within the UK and deal via the Motor Insurance Bureau to successfully secure recovery is made within SLAs.
- Liaising with internal and external companies to bring closure to cases
- Adhere to and consider all regulatory requirements at all times, including TCF, DPA, AML and Anti Bribery principles, and ensure all direct reports are compliant
- Be compliant with health and safety policies at all times
- Ensure compliance with company standards/regulations at all times
- Any other reasonable duties as required
Recoveries Claims Negotiator Skills & Experience:
- Excellent customer service experience from financial services or a similar working environment
- Knowledge from a Motor Claims environment (Desirable)
- Understanding of motor insurance processes and the end-to-end customer claims process (Desirable)
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to adopt a logical approach to resolving problems
- Good numeracy, literacy and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication, time management and organisation skills
- Desire to learn and develop through continuous training
- Embrace, embed and incorporate our Company Values
What can we do for you?
We believe we can offer you a great working environment as we’re so passionate about our people. Here are just some of the benefits and perks that we offer…
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Employee benefit packages to suit your lifestyle
- Flexible working
- YOUday – we give you an extra day off to celebrate a special day
- The opportunity to take a paid day off each year to do charity work
- A health cash plan
- Help with travel expenses
- The opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Group life assurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Professional subscription fees paid
Employee wellbeing is high on the agenda here too. We provide a weekly free fruit delivery, discounted membership at a local health club and access to an Employee Assistance Programme, which promotes physical and emotional wellbeing at work and at home. In addition, we provide wellbeing events throughout the year to support physical and mental health.
More searches like this
- Business Telesales Permanent Full Time jobs in Haywards Heath
- Finance Telesales Permanent Full Time jobs in Haywards Heath
- Corporate Finance Telesales Permanent Full Time jobs in Haywards Heath
- Financial Services Telesales Permanent Full Time jobs in Haywards Heath
- Insurance Telesales Permanent Full Time jobs in Haywards Heath