Policy Review Specialist
Do you enjoy investigating issues and asking questions? Do you enjoy days off the telephone completing other administration duties for the department to flex your working week? If you are results orientated, have attention to detail and a customer service background then please read on …
First Central are growing even more for 2022 and we are looking for 12 new colleagues to join us from Monday 26th September to work within our Policy Analysis application fraud team as a Policy Review Specialist based in our Haywards Heath, West Sussex office. Policy Analysis is responsible for validating policy information to ensure that customers have the right cover at the right price. As a Policy Review Specialist you will be accountable for helping customers through the validation journey in a busy phone and administration role.
We have a mapped our roadmap to show you the career First Central can provide you by starting in our Policy Review department where you will learn everything about insurance in our comprehensive 4 week training induction.
In return for working with us we will offer you:
- Generous starting salary of £21,000 plus fantastic company benefits
- Increased salary on completion of our progression level matrix up to £26,000
- All the training and coaching needed to succeed in your role
- Excellent career progression opportunities within our fast paced and growing business
- Home working opportunity 3 days a week following training and passing probation
- Monday to Friday working hours from 08:30am to 5pm
- A fun, energetic and lively working environment
We’d love to hear from you and open to all levels of experience! - good luck with your application!
Policy Review Specialist responsibilities:
- Validation of insurance policies to ensure customer details are correct.
- Update and revise customers’ policy details, making any necessary adjustments.
- Resolve our customer’s queries through telephone conversation, document validation and email.
- Provide great customer outcomes and a right first time service
Policy Review Specialist Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience of working in customer services role or similar environment is advantageous but not essential
- Able to provide great customer service
- A great communicator with an eye for the detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Completely comfortable using computers and software
- Desire to learn and develop through continuous training
What can we do for you?
We believe we can offer you a great working environment as we’re so passionate about our people. Here are just some of the benefits and perks that we offer…
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Employee benefit packages to suit your lifestyle
- Flexible working
- YOUday – we give you an extra day off to celebrate a special day
- The opportunity to take a paid day off each year to do charity work
- A health cash plan
- Help with travel expenses
- The opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Group life assurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Professional subscription fees paid
Employee wellbeing is high on the agenda here too. We provide a weekly free fruit delivery, discounted membership at a local health club and access to an Employee Assistance Programme, which promotes physical and emotional wellbeing at work and at home. In addition, we provide wellbeing events throughout the year to support physical and mental health.