Aircraft Leasing & Management Limited ("ALM") manages a portfolio of 84 aircraft on lease to 32 commercial airline operators in 20 jurisdictions. Wholly owned by our parent company Fuyo General Lease Co. Ltd, we have a corporate presence in the UK, Japan, Ireland, and the US. To support the expansion of our portfolio, we are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic legal associate to support our general counsel and help develop our in-house legal function.
ALM's 2022 company profile discusses its range of asset management services it provides, including but not limited to Lease Management, Technical Monitoring, Commercial Advisory Services.
It gives a snapshot of our selected client base that includes names like Flybe, Air France and Mitsubishi Corporation.
Provides an up to date list of the most recent transactions of aircraft leases, aircraft sales and purchases, ad hoc aircraft inspection and latest technical projects.
Furthermore, it illustrates the current managed portfolio of 82 aircraft both on operating lease and financed as JOLCO's. Please see the Company Presentation below:
ALM - Company Presentation (alm-lease.co.uk)
Reporting to our Head of Legal, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and review of contract documents including NDAs, side letters, amendment agreements.
- Management of conditions precedent to transaction completion.
- Management of various contract-based projects.
- Providing advice to the business based on contractual review.
- Working closely with marketing and technical teams in relation to aircraft transitions (lease redeliveries, new leases, sales)..
- Due diligence.
- Insurance review.
- Liaising with a variety of stakeholders and third-party service providers.
We are eager to hear from individuals with an understanding of the nuts and bolts of contract drafting, attention to detail, an enthusiasm for the aviation industry, the desire to help to shape a developing legal function, and a proven track record in asset transaction management.
What we can offer:
A lean, friendly and incisive team based in our new offices near Gatwick airport. A competitive salary and benefits package. A full-time role with flexible working arrangements. The opportunity to develop at pace.