Level 3 Business Admin Apprentice – Apprentice Technical Sales Coordinator
KC Controls has been a specialist control and measurement distributor for over 36 years and are channel partners for large multinational engineering firms such as ABB & Parker Hannifin. As a group we turn over £6.5million and employ over 20 staff. We sell industrial control and measurement instruments as well as tubing, connectors and valves to multiple industries including oil & gas, food & beverage, chemical, water, motor, paper and many more.
KC Controls are seeking an individual to join our technical sales office, where they will experience all different departments within the business, as well as completing a Level 3 Business Admin Apprenticeship qualification
- The main element of the role will be to produce technical quotations for our customers based on their enquiry.
- Quotations are produced on our CRM system and need to be accurate and timely
- You will need to liaise with the customer to clarify their requirements via phone or video call
- You will work in different areas of the business including Order Management, Storeroom and Marketing
37.25 Hrs per week (including 20% learning time)
Mon – Fri 8:45 – 5:15 (5pm Fridays)
Annual leave entitlement / other benefits
- 25 days annual leave
- 6% employer pension (2% personal contribution)
- 4 x death in service benefit
- Free parking
- Cash plan healthcare plan
- Bonus based on company profit share