Motorway is the UK’s fastest-growing used car marketplace – our award winning, online-only platform connects private car sellers with thousands of verified dealers nationwide, ensuring everyone gets the best deal. Founded in 2017, our technology-led approach has redefined the experience of selling a car, generating thousands of monthly car sales and helping us to grow to a team of over 250 across 4 locations.
Motorway is now valued at over $1 billion and is backed by some of the world’s leading technology investors, having raised £143 million in Series C funding. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing scale-up at a crucial phase of growth and help change an industry for the better.
About the Role
We are looking for a Sales Support Specialist to join our most customer obsessed team in our Brighton office.
This role will be ideal for anyone who cares deeply about people having amazing customer experiences. The perfect candidate is someone who understands that sometimes what can turn a poor experience into a good one, is hearing a kind, understanding voice at the other end of the phone. This is a rare opportunity to make your mark, in a fun environment with enthusiastic colleagues.
Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential.
What you will do:
- Answer general, written, customer service queries via a bespoke ticketing system within SLA times
- Take a high volume of Sales Support calls to ensure our high level of service is maintained
- Take ownership of post sale customer queries. Working with other teams to find a resolution
- Manage a caseload of sales through to completion. Including handling vehicle documentation
- Has a history of providing consistently excellent customer service
- Has an organised working style with a strong attention to detail and the ability to manage their own workload
- A friendly, positive personality with a willingness to work hard as part of an enthusiastic team
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Is able to adapt to new processes and systems quickly
- Seeks customer focused resolutions
Sunday - Thursday 08:45am - 5:30pm
Tuesday - Saturday 08:45am - 5.30pm
Salary: £23,000 per annum
- A competitive salary
- BUPA private health insurance
- Annual learning budget with Learnerbly
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity leave
- Pension Scheme
- Motorway Car Leasing Scheme
- Discounted Calm membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- A fun working environment with regular social events
- The chance to join a rapidly growing company that cares first and foremost about its people
- Fast career progression and the ability to develop your own skills and experience quickly
Equal Opportunities statement
Motorway is committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. We believe our workforce should reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.