L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Customer Experience Executive
Job Code: IMS20222408-89334
Job Location: London Training Centre, Crawley, UK
Please note: L3harris Commercial Aviation do not provide a visa sponsorship for this role. All candidates who wish to apply for this vacancy must have the right to work in the UK in order to be considered.
About the role:
This great opportunity has arisen with an internationally recognised and rapidly expanding, fast-paced airline pilot training and resourcing organisation.
We are looking for an experienced customer relations professional, with excellent administrative and communication skills to join our Customer Experience department at our UK Airline Academy. You will be someone who delights in turning constructive feedback into a positive outcome; and has the drive and motivation to overcome hurdles to see things to conclusion. You may be looking to take that next step in your career into Customer Experience career, or already have experience of working in a Customer Service role. As a key member of the Customer Experience Team, you will take responsibility for communicating and supporting with our cadet customers throughout their training journey with us, from induction to graduation.
Your team’s responsibility will be to ensure our cadet customers’ experience as they go through their training journey with us, is seamless, constantly monitored and continuously improved. As we grow, this becomes our greatest challenge and as our Customer Experience Team Executive you will come to fully understand the life cycle of a trainee and offer support through all stages of our customer’s journey with us.
Working as a senior member of our Customer Experience Team, you will lead your team to create a consistent, welcoming and inspirational learning and living environment that is both professional and personal, conducive to effective learning for trainees, and appealing to aspiring pilots (and their families/sponsors) looking to enrol with L3 Airline Academy. This will be achieved by the application of exceptional professional standards of support that truly endorse us as the training provider of choice for aspiring pilots and Airline partners around the globe.
Day to day responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
• Customer complaint handling with a high focus on early resolution
• Induction, on-boarding and transitional training phase processes, and administration
• Customer communications as frontline point of customer contact
• Customer engagement – events, social, recognition, benefits
• Customer feedback – collation, analysis and reporting
• Ownership of withdrawal from training process
• Work closely with the Customer Experience Manager and relevant senior management to develop, evolve and implement customer experience strategies and policies
• Have oversight of the team’s wider activities, providing support to the Customer Logistics Team, contribution to aspects of customer journey planning and other administrative duties.
• Ensure trainee communications are informative, regular and of interest by utilising a mix of creative means
• Ensure L3Harris Customer Experience standards are maintained and adhered to in all team undertakings
• Provide regular reports for senior management with agreed data statistics and trends
• Provide 24hr emergency support (by phone; rostered and shared responsibility)
• Deputise for the Customer Experience Manager when required
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
• Experience in a customer facing complaints department (or similar) for at least two years
• Excellent communication skills including the ability to convey information effectively in written and verbal form
• Meticulous administrative and record keeping ability
• Interpersonal skills to enable efficient and influential communication at all levels both externally and internally
• Ability to work with a team and independently
• Have a genuine interest in supporting young people in their career aspirations
• Fully competent in the use of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point
• Proven organisational skills together with the ability to prioritise and use tact and judgement
• An interest in monitoring spend and improving efficiencies in working practices
• Ability to manage complex and high volume activities under tight time constraints
• Proven ability to work accurately and pay meticulous attention to detail, even under pressure
• Willingness and ability to respond flexibly to the needs of the post
• Ability to work flexibly, including some evenings, weekends and public holidays
• Experience of SAP or similar financial tools desirable
Preferred Additional Skills:
This role will include regular travel to our UK Academy and partner locations and may require the post holder to travel to our other global locations.
Some weekend work and work outside of standard operating hours may be required occasionally.
- Auto Enrolment pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group Income Protection, Private Health Care and Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounts with cinemas, travel, major retailers, family days out and much more
- Hybrid working opportunities
- Free parking
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Subsidised staff restaurant
Early applicants are encouraged as we reserve the right to close advert once sufficient applications have been received
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.