ALM Portfolio Analyst
Based near Gatwick Airport, Aircraft Leasing & Management (ALM) manages a growing portfolio of 80+ commercial aircraft leased to airlines worldwide. ALM is responsible for the acquisition, technical and commercial management and disposal by sale or lease of the assets in its portfolio. ALM is increasing its portfolio management team to manage future portfolio growth.
ALM's 2022 company profile discusses its range of asset management services it provides, including but not limited to Lease Management, Technical Monitoring, Commercial Advisory Services.
It gives a snapshot of our selected client base that includes names like Flybe, Air France and Mitsubishi Corporation.
Provides an up to date list of the most recent transactions of aircraft leases, aircraft sales and purchases, ad hoc aircraft inspection and latest technical projects.
Furthermore, it illustrates the current managed portfolio of 82 aircraft both on operating lease and financed as JOLCO's. Please see the company presentation below:
ALM - Company Presentation (alm-lease.co.uk)
The Portfolio Analyst will report to the Portfolio Manager and will be required to assist with the administration of the Company's portfolio of managed aircraft involving the use of Leasepoint aircraft asset management software.
Duties will include:
- Updating of monthly/quarterly/annual aircraft utilisation and alerting Portfolio Manager of any irregularities/maintenance events.
- Liaison with aircraft operators to resolve reporting irregularities.
- Production and issuing of rental and maintenance reserves invoices.
- Set up of new managed aircraft in both ALM systems and with external parties.
- Updating of spreadsheet for Asset Management Quarterly Review Meetings and presentation of the spreadsheet in the Meetings.
- Becoming an expert in the use of Leasepoint aircraft asset management software and assisting in developing ALM's use of the software to its full functionality.
- Support for the development and management of aircraft utilisation and maintenance forecasting models and maintenance reserve databases in MS Excel.
- Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Sciences or equivalent numerate subject.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical acumen.
- Excellent verbal and written comprehension of English including the ability to understand relevant legal and contractual wording.
- Be eligible to work in the UK.