JOB VACANCY: SERVICE SALES MANAGER
Cova Security Gates, a specialist UK based manufacturer of perimeter security equipment, is restructuring their Field Service Team and have created a new opportunity for a Service Sales Manager.
We are looking for a new team member to grow Service revenues. With the new opportunities that brings, along with our core maintenance and on call offerings, you will play a pivotal role in expanding our service offerings to high profile clients in the UK and around the World.
With drive and trust in your own abilities, you will be responsible for identifying new opportunities and managing sales initiatives as well as ensuring existing client retention is maintained. Reporting to the board of directors, you will be working as a part of a team consisting of the Service Desk Manager and the Commercial Sales team.
The position will involve a high level of multi-tasking with the ability to effectively deal with any urgencies that can arise. You will be commercially focused and have a positive outlook, with an eye for detail to drive sales to highly profitable areas of our business. Fully supported by the entire company, and following a period of learning, we will ensure you are up to date with our products and business strategies to achieve every success.
- Identifying sales opportunities and initiatives to drive sales growth.
- Coordinating with marketing representatives to assist with sales campaigns, marketing materials and sales presentations.
- Assists in completion of documentation in accordance with management systems.
- Provide feedback on market trends and customer needs.
- Propose technical solutions to customer needs including working with third party suppliers when required.
- Setting up meetings and presentations with clients.
- Providing feedback on customer requirements.
- Liaising with Design & Production departments to provide technical support to 3rd party suppliers.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with overseas clients and partners.
To meet the requirements, you must have:
- Proven sales experience in an aftersales or product maintenance role.
- Knowledge of perimeter security industry (preferable but not essential).
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Experience of working alongside a commercial team.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Hands on and innovative approach.
- Always present a professional manner.
You will be:
- Able to communicate confidently with people at all levels.
- Self-motivated and willing to work as part of a team.
- Able to work under pressure to maintain deadlines.
- Computer literate.
- Personally presentable at all times